Thursday, July 31, 2014

Insane?

Is Being *different* insanity??!!
Sure not; we’re all different (in traditions, in how we look, in our interests and so on), even you experience different moods in one day, so why you keep blaming people on being different from you, we are living not to avoid mistakes and hide our drawbacks but to love them, to live with them and try to improve ourselves.
You cannot hate yourself for a mistake you’ve done, you’d better learn from it because time won’t go back to that moment so you can change what happened but it will keep moving on till it reaches a similar action, will you do something else?

And Always remember #la_vie_est_belle

3 comments:

  1. First off, your intro caught my attention. Then when I got here, I was pleased to read your posts. They are lovely!
    Being insane is the new sane. :P
    Three cheers to being unique and accepting ourselves the way we are. \(^.^)/

    Want to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First, you've to know that I'm really sorry for haven't read this nice comment as I've not visited my blog for a while
      I'm so pleased for having such a great complement from you!
      Followed waiting for yours :)

      Delete
    2. Followed you! Would love to read more of your posts. :)

      Delete

I'd Like If You Left A Comment Even If It's "Hi" :)